We Are Called
- As instruments of the Holy Spirit who come to reveal Christ… to speak of Him as HE IS, not just as He was.
- To prepare believers for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- To share mysteries from the Word of God which have been given to us.
- To minister, not only out of the Book (Holy Bible), but “out of the belly” from where the Word of God declares the rivers of living water flow (John 7:38).
- To a ministry of signs and wonders, healings and deliverances, and of creative miracles as God moves sovereignly through our lives.
- Under an apostolic and prophetic mantle to speak as oracles of God and to loose the spirit of conviction and repentance of sins upon a people that God is calling to holiness and sanctification.
- To stand against the end-time apostasy of love mentioned in Mt. 24:12, “And because iniquity shall abound, the love (agape) of many shall wax cold.”